On May 14th and 15th, the fifth General Assembly of project REEEM (Role of technologies in an energy efficient economy – model-based analysis of policy measures and transformation pathways to a sustainable energy system) took place in Zagreb. Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar (EIHP) hosted partners from KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Aalto University (Aalto), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), KIC InnoEnergy (KIC-IE), Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI), Reiner Lemoine Institute (RLI), Tokni SpF (TOKNI), University College London (UCL) and University of Stuttgart (USTUTT). During the first day and part of the second day, presentations of the current status of work and activities were held, while the second day was focused on parallel working sessions on more specific themes. EIHP participates in the project REEEM which kicked off in February 2016 and it will take until July 2019. Information about the project is available on web page: http://www.reeem.org/
- Upcoming conference – ”Merging the Split: converting Spaces into Places” 04.03.2019.
- Danube Water Net Workshop in Zagreb 26.02.2019.
- Start of „Energy Efficiency and Conservation Promotion Financing Project“ in Bangladesh 13.06.2018.
- Expert Workshop for REEEM’s Case Study on Grid and Dispatch in South Eastern Europe 17.05.2018.
- Fifth REEEM General Assembly in Zagreb 15.05.2018.