On May 14th and 15th, the fifth General Assembly of project REEEM (Role of technologies in an energy efficient economy – model-based analysis of policy measures and transformation pathways to a sustainable energy system) took place in Zagreb. Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar (EIHP) hosted partners from KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Aalto University (Aalto), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), KIC InnoEnergy (KIC-IE), Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI), Reiner Lemoine Institute (RLI), Tokni SpF (TOKNI), University College London (UCL) and University of Stuttgart (USTUTT). During the first day and part of the second day, presentations of the current status of work and activities were held, while the second day was focused on parallel working sessions on more specific themes. EIHP participates in the project REEEM which kicked off in February 2016 and it will take until July 2019. Information about the project is available on web page: http://www.reeem.org/
- Održano 15. savjetovanje HRO CIGRE 16.11.2021.
- Partner’s study visit to Zagreb as part of the EMOBICITY project 07.10.2021.
- Visit of the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway 13.05.2021.
- “Positioning the Croatian linear bioeconomy towards a circular and sustainable bioeconomy” published in the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on the Economics of Decoupling (ICED) – 2021 13.04.2021.
- Integrated Renewable Energy Planning in Southeast Europe 09.04.2021.