On May 14th and 15th, the fifth General Assembly of project REEEM (Role of technologies in an energy efficient economy – model-based analysis of policy measures and transformation pathways to a sustainable energy system) took place in Zagreb. Energy Institute Hrvoje Požar (EIHP) hosted partners from KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Aalto University (Aalto), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), KIC InnoEnergy (KIC-IE), Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI), Reiner Lemoine Institute (RLI), Tokni SpF (TOKNI), University College London (UCL) and University of Stuttgart (USTUTT). During the first day and part of the second day, presentations of the current status of work and activities were held, while the second day was focused on parallel working sessions on more specific themes. EIHP participates in the project REEEM which kicked off in February 2016 and it will take until July 2019. Information about the project is available on web page: http://www.reeem.org/
- IAEA Workshop – Exchange Experience on Energy System Modelling for Planning 08.07.2019.
- CELEBio project participated at event Round table „Opportunities for Bio-Based industries in the Republic of Croatia” 05.07.2019.
- Accelerating excess heat utilization in Central Europe 08.04.2019.
- International Workshop Danube Water Net in Zagreb 04.04.2019.
- Increase of energy efficiency by Electric MOBIlity in the CITY project 02.04.2019.