Energy institute Hrvoje Požar, in cooperation with Kompetenzzentrum Wasser Bodensee e.V., organized a 2-day international workshop (28th and 29th of March) on topic of Danube river basin. The main goal of the workshop was to provide a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary view of the Danube River basin and to link the scientific community with the real sector by participation of international and relevant speakers in the field of innovation, research and water biomonitoring. On the second day the participants of the workshop visited Central Wastewater Treatment Plant of the City of Zagreb (CUPOVZG) where they were introduced to wastewater treatment technology.
- IAEA Workshop – Exchange Experience on Energy System Modelling for Planning 08.07.2019.
- CELEBio project participated at event Round table „Opportunities for Bio-Based industries in the Republic of Croatia” 05.07.2019.
- Accelerating excess heat utilization in Central Europe 08.04.2019.
- International Workshop Danube Water Net in Zagreb 04.04.2019.
- Increase of energy efficiency by Electric MOBIlity in the CITY project 02.04.2019.