WORKING GROUP ACTIVITIES
Working Group members are periodically adopting a consensus based work plan which is consisting of:
- regularly scheduled Working Group meetings held within Southeast Europe;
- Workshops held in Southeast Europe focused on specific best practices;
- Study Tour to the U.S. to meet with U.S. electric distribution companies and other relevant organizations;
- Internships at select U.S. electric distribution companies; and
- Participation by working group members in relevant industry conferences.
The Work Plan supports development of deliverables including benchmarking reports, model codes of operational procedures, model procurement systems, technical analyses and other similar work products identified and agreed to by members of the Working Group.